A really nice family over the other side of the city very very kindly gave us over 300 red edwardian bricks totally for free! So we spent most of sunday collecting them, out poor little Rav would only carry about 70 at a time so it did take a while.
We also needed to be able to level the top of the exsiting base, we had through we could just do that with concrete but again we would have needed tons which was out of our budget, luckily I managed to find a lovely couple giving away 2" thick ex-council pavers which we can level up with sand.
Bloody hell these where heavy! We managed to get 14 of them which should be enough.
Im still looking at sheds, now we are building the bricks round the existing base it will make it slightly large 8 x 8 square which gives us more choice in sheds, I currently have my eye on this one...