Rich has managed to get the shed base completed last weekend and I placed the order for the shed last Saturday!
We went for this shed in the end as it was nice and simple but with a good amount of windows to max the light in there later.
We haven't manage to got the kitchen work top fitted yet as Rich has been doing the shed base, hopefully we'll get on to that in the next week or so. I have been doing a bit of moving stuff around in there however, we've been trying to make use of stuff we already have so we don't have to buy new stuff. I've moved our little tall 50s unit from the hall next to the cooker which looks good.